A place to document all of the wonderful, funny, insightful things my kids say.

Dec 21, 2011

Lola

Zach knows that I have gotten him a super awesome Christmas gift this year. He has been pretty good about not trying to figure it out but today he told me that his dad spilled the beans and he knew what it was. He then explained to me that his dad told him that we got an elephant for our family gift.

So I went with it. I told him that we did and she is a baby. Her name is Lola and she is a pygmy elephant. She wont get too big so we can keep her at our house. How cool is that! For some reason he no longer believes it true. But I kind of wish it was. I want a Lola! He also told me that his dad didn't really tell him, he was trying to trick me. Little stinker.


Z 6 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment