A place to document all of the wonderful, funny, insightful things my kids say.

Jul 2, 2014

Bed time

Chelsea is sleeping with me tonight.  She is really wound up and having a tough time falling asleep.

Me: You're the worst kid in the whole world.
Her: You're the worst mom in the whole world.  And the best. And I am the best too.

2 minutes later .......

She kept touch my face so I bit her finger. She then went into the entire "Charlie bit my finger!" bit. Complete with British accent.

2 minutes later....

"How did you pick this house?
Me: I didn't.  Dad did.
Her: how did he pick it?
Me: I have no idea.
Her: oh I see.

2 minutes later.....

"Hey..... you know how I'm going to grow up and move out and you will be sad all the time and never have anything to do?"
Me: ........yeahhhhhhhh......
Her: I know what you should do! 
Me: okkkkkk.........
Her: You should just have another baby when that happens.  You will be old but you can have a baby anytime.

2 minutes later ......

Fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment